Elderly care with O2: Your Benefits
- A local office at your disposal to assist you in everyday life and offer you a visit and free expert advices in the home of the elderly person or his/her caregivers
- A network of 164 offices everywhere in France
- A dedicated contact in every office to assist the elderly
- 100% of our carers holds a diploma and/or has an experience of at least 3 years with elderly persons
- NF Home Services Certification
- A gerontology expert in the service of carers
- You will not have to worry about anything: O2 is the employer and we do the paperwork
- Transparent rates: No membership fees or charge of subscription
- You can stop the services at any time, at no cost, giving just 8 days’ notice or immediately in case of emergency.
Did you know?
- You can receive 50% deduction or tax credit.
- By using O2 service, you can benefit from aids through your General Council (APA), your pension fund, your mutual fund. O2 will advise you.