APA/ADPA (Personal Autonomy Allowance)
This benefit, towards services needed by people who are not able to be autonomous without help, is granted by departmental councils.
It helps with elderly care costs:
- O2 services
- Technical aids: nursing beds, patient lifting units, wheelchair…
- Housing adaptation
- You are 60 years old or over
- Your (family) home or main residence is in France
- If you have a foreign citizenship, you are a legally resident in France.
- You face loss of autonomy, you require assistance activities of daily living (GIR 1, 2, 3, 4)