Temporary disability with O2
Because of a temporary disability (illness, injury…), you may need assistance for housekeeping and/or personal hygiene.
With a free discovery session at home, we determine the level of non-medical care required by you.
Thanks to a series of questions, we evaluate needs and preferences to be able to recommend a qualified and/or experienced caregiver that has attributes matching with evaluation.
Our home care services may include:
- Housekeeping and laundry: housekeeping and cleaning, laundry & ironing service…
- Meal preparation & grocery shopping
- Hygiene & personal assistance: bathing & showering assistance, getting dressed…
- Mobility assistance: transfer between bed and chair, assistance inside/outside home
- Administrative assistance: organising and reading post…
A dedicated team member from your local agency will evaluate your needs for free in order to enable our staff to assist you in a personalised and appropriate manner.
Find your agency